Organising photos on my ipad 2 is easy!
- Open your photo icon.
- Select one of the following buttons at the top of the screen – Photos – Albums – Events – Places. Photos will give you all the photos on your ipad. Albums, Events and Places will refine the amount of photos you are looking at.
- Tap the ‘Send’ button – the little boxed arrow on the top right side of the screen.
- Select the photos you want to move to an album by tapping each one to ‘select it’ make sure the photo has a little tick in the corner.
- Tap the ‘Add To…’ button and select either ‘Add to existing album’ or ‘Add to New Album’ depending on where you want your photos to go.
- Add to Existing Album – select album where the photo/s will go.
- Add to New Album – enter a title for the new album as prompted, and Save
Easy! You now have them in an album as well as being in your main library. Much easier to find in an Album rather than searhing through the whole libary.
You will notice that when in the Select Items screen there are buttons with other choices on them at the top of the screen. Share – Copy – Delete and Cancel. So by tapping any of these you can do more things!